Monday, May 18, 2015

And We Are Off


First Official Weigh In:
282.2lbs

It is Monday, May 18th which marks the start of my journey.  Unfortunately even though I am starting to sleep better with the heat and my allergies its becoming a challenge.

Breakfast 10:30am
1 Cup BULLTERPROOF  Coffee
If your French Pressing the Coffee make sure you make enough to give you a full 8oz.
8 Strawberries with 1 Packet Stevia
Supplements 

Collagelatin has not arrived yet so I am going to bake off the cupcakes and start those for desert.  I also to run for more avocados so that I can make a salad later.

Lunch 1:30pm

Upgraded Iceberg Salad with BULLETPROOF Ranch Dressing


BULLETPROOF Meatballs
Sorry did not have time to make them look pretty but they were quite tasty.

Dinner 6:00pm

Upgraded Iceberg Salad with Avocado Dressing and BULLETPROOF Stew
BULLETPROOF Cupcakes for Dessert.

End Day 1


No comments:

Post a Comment