Thursday, May 14, 2015

The A Factor


The A Factor

They say when you depart on a new journey that it is always good to know where your true north lye's.  As of yet I am not exactly shore where my true north is.  But I will always know where my true west is.  To find it all I need to do is look at the A Factor.  I have know the A Factor quite awhile.  Having such a person in ones life can be a great experience.  The A Factor is a man of a million and one things going on in any one given day.  He is grounded, determined and driven.  Yet he still finds the time in practically everyday to check on me.  For that I will always be honored and grateful.  It is for this reason that I am glad he will be with me on my new journey.  When I told the A Factor what I was about to do his only response was I am here to support you, let me know what it is that you need from me.

That in itself was a great gift to be given.
I will always be grateful to have the A Factor as part of my life.
Thank You WCW.

No comments:

Post a Comment