Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 3


Allergies in high swing so I woke up with a headache this morning so I will not be doing BULLETPROOF Coffee for breakfast.


278.6lbs

Progress
Looks like a Good Start

Breakfast 10:30am
Non Coffee Vanilla Latte 
8 Strawberries with 3 BULLETPROOF Cupcakes 1 Package Stevia
Orange Powerade Zero

One of the things I forgot to mention is since I started the supplements at bed time over a week ago I stopped taking all of my prescription medication.  So far there as been no drastic fall out.  I am still dealing with the occasional bout with the tremors but other than that my mood has been improving and alittle more stable without the medication.  YAY! 

Lunch 1:30pm

Changed Up on the Meal Plan
Grass Fed London Broil w/ Herbed GF Butter & A Little Horseradish Sauce
Dam is was Medium and Tender YUM 


Was asked to take pictures to track my progress,  so on every hump day I will be adding a new picture.  Not liking the way I look in this one.

Dinner 6:00pm
BULLETPROOF Roast Beef, Brussels Sprouts, Tomato & Onion Salad
What I realized today that since I am someone that does not use alot of salt that I now need to cut back the salt content in the recipes I am using

No comments:

Post a Comment