Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Walk

Fort Washington State Park






Today the group met at Fort Washington State Park.  We were suppose to meet up at 10:00am, but I had a senior moment and could not find my car keys.  Then my gps took me to the wrong side of the park.  By the time I finally arrived it was 10:37am.  I could not find anyone from the group so I just turned on the music and went a walking.  Come to find out the group did not arrive till 11:00am so we finally crossed paths at 11:20am and I got to back track over some of the part to stay with the group.  All and all it was a good time,  there was a nice breeze so the sun wasnt a big factor.  After the walk we sat down an had lunch and chatted under a large oak at one of the picnic tables.

I enjoyed myself today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment